DEEP DIVE DINNER WORKSHOP – JOIN the BILLION BOOK INITITIVE at the Extravaganza!
In the Deep Dive Dinner Workshop on Thursday evening, master and expert book marketer John Kremer will place you on the magic book carpet … daring you to be great in your book sales and start your journey of many thousands of book sales. Get ready for an eye-opening and hold-your-breath revelation of what you need to do starting with baby book steps that will turn explosive! As a bonus, John will reveal his top publicity smarts to keep your book carpet in and on the air.
What you need to do starting with baby book steps that will turn explosive!
- If you want to sell more books, find new markets!
- If you want to get more traffic to your website, learn how.
- If you want more publicity, locate the best media for your book.
- If you want to use social media effectively (and not as a simple waste of time, get guided.
- If you want to step up to a new level of success, connect with people who make a difference: distributors, media, Internet tribes, social networks that make a difference, and more!
- If you want to have $1 million in books sales every year — for one book! — attend this session!
HOW TO WORK WITH BOOKSTORES (Panel)
Description coming soon
As the acknowledged expert on book publishing and marketing, John Kremer is the owner of Open Horizons, his own publishing company based in Taos, New Mexico. He’s been the editor of the Book Marketing Update newsletter for more than 20 years as well as editor of the Kremer 100 PR newsletter. John’s website is at Book Market.
John is also the author of a number of books on publishing and marketing, including 1001 Ways to Market Your Books: For Authors and Publishers (6th Edition), The Complete Direct Marketing Sourcebook, High Impact Marketing on a Low Impact Budget and Celebrate Today.
He consults in the areas of book marketing, book sales, book promotion, publicity, direct marketing, pricing, book titles, book covers, book marketing plans, book proposals, rights sales, and general planning for book publishers of all sizes as well as for individual authors. While most of John’s consulting is done over the phone, he also provides on-site consulting services.
SHORT BIO:As the acknowledged expert on book publishing and marketing, John Kremer is the owner of Open Horizons.